Filtered Water, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Jerusalem Artichoke, Organic Erythritol, Organic Agave Syrup, Organic Flaxseed Oil, Organic Coconut Cream, Organic MCT Coconut Oil, Organic Chia Seed Powder, OLOE Blend (Vitamin B12, D, E, Mineral - Calcium, Iron), Organic Natural Flavours, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Gum Blend (Xanthan, Guar, Acacia), Potassium Carbonate, Organic Broccoli Powder, Organic Kale Powder, Organic Spinach Powder, Rosemary Extract, Organic Stevia Extract, Organic Spirulina, Vitamin C
- Organic & Plant-Based - Non-GMO, Premium & Certified Organic Ingredients
- Ready-to-Drink - Convenient & mess-free. No Blenders or Extra Ingredients required
- No Refined "Table" Sugar - Naturally Sweetened & one of the lowest available for RTD
- Essential Nutrients - Great source of Protein, Excellent Source of Prebiotic Fibre, Good Source of Omega-3 ALA, High in Iron, High in Calcium, Vitamin B12, D and E, Natural Antioxidants
- Allergen-Friendly* - Made without ingredients containing Dairy, Gluten, Peanuts, Eggs & Soy
- No Nasties - Great taste with No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
- Certified - Vegan Australia & Halal Australia
*Manufactured in a facility that also processes dairy, gluten and soy. Please make sure this product is suitable for you.
- Protein: Builds muscles and supports tissue repair and growth.
- Fibre: Promotes digestive health and helps maintain a feeling of fullness.
- Omega-3 + MCT: Supports brain health and boosts energy metabolism.
- Calcium: Strengthens bones and teeth, crucial for overall skeletal health.
- Iron: Essential for oxygen transport and preventing anemia.
- Vitamin B12: Supports nerve function and red blood cell production.
- Vitamin D: Enhances bone health and aids in calcium absorption.
- Vitamin E: Acts as a powerful antioxidant, protecting cells from damage.
- Store in a cool, dry place (recommended under 25C).
- Refrigerate after opening, use within 48 hours.
- Shelf-life of 12 months from production date (stored under recommended conditions). Always check best before date.
What a great product. I love that it doesn’t have to be refrigerated so it’s perfect to pack on the go or in the lunchbox but if you want it is great chilled. Great taste and texture, very enjoyable ❤️
Equivalent of eating 1.5 large eggs
Equivalent to 2 cups of boiled broccoli
Equivalent to 120g of fresh avocado
Equivalent to 1 cup of full cream dairy milk
Equivalent of eating 1 cup of cooked spinach
Absolutely! The OLOE® Shake was manufactured in a certified facility and the formulation has been independently tested to ensure you and your family enjoy a safe, quality experience. Intertek and SGS are leading providers of testing and analysis services to the global food industry.
No, it is not. The OLOE® Shake is designed to complement and encourage eating a balanced whole foods diet as a nutritional super snack or to be paired with any meal. It is an organic, plant-based Nutritional Shake with premium ingredients for any time of the day. The OLOE Shake is packed with Protein, Omega-3’s, Fibre, plus essential vitamins and minerals.
No, it does not. The natural OLOE® Shake is 12 months shelf stable (from the production date) and safe to drink even if it hasn’t been refrigerated. It should be stored in a cool, dry place to maintain its quality. However, like most drinks, it’s best enjoyed chilled! Once open, the OLOE® Shake does need to be refrigerated and will keep in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
When we refer to our products as “Allergen-Friendly,” we mean they are not made with ingredients containing the most common allergens such as dairy, gluten, peanut, soy, and shellfish.
We do, however, manufacture in a facility that also produces dairy, gluten and soy products. Part of our quality control process is to thoroughly clean the lines before and after production of the OLOE® Shake.
While our OLOE® Shake is formulated to be allergen-friendly, every child is different in terms of their sensitivities and tolerances to various ingredients. Therefore, we always recommend reading the ingredients label carefully to ensure it aligns with your child’s specific dietary needs.
The OLOE® Shake has been independently tested by SGS, Intertek and AgriFood Technology (Global Food Quality Assurance agencies).
Additionally, it’s crucial to consult with healthcare professionals or allergists if your child has known allergies or sensitivities. They can provide personalized guidance based on your child’s individual requirements.
If you have specific questions about allergens and their presence in our products, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team, who will be happy to assist you.
Please remember that this FAQ provides general information and guidance. It is essential to prioritise individual circumstances and seek professional advice regarding allergies and dietary restrictions.